- 0-19 years old $15/mo with enrolled parent
- 0-19 years old $30/mo without enrolled parent
- Adults 20-44 years old, $50/month
- Adults 45-64 years old, $75/month
- Adults 65+ years old, $100/month
- Couples $10 off combined/month
- Family (parents plus up to 2 dependents) $150/month
- $10 for each additional child up to max of $180/month
- Snow Bird Rate $25/month while out of town
- Employer groups with 5+ employees, $50/mo/adult
Enrollment Fee: $110 (nonrefundable)
- Includes obtaining prior medical records
- Comprehensive Physical Exam
- Includes complete medical record/history review
It’s that simple! No more confusing medical bills or wondering how much you will be charged for each visit. Being part of the practice grants you access to all of the services below.
- Visits to Live Well Direct Care for care of chronic conditions and acute illness
- Access to our reduced pricing for labs, with prices for common labs that are less than 1/10th the cost of labs done in an insurance-based office setting.
- Extended visit times of 30 and 60 minutes, with appointments that start and end on time
- Preventive care, including adult health maintenance visits, well child checks, and school physicals
- Gynecologic care, including pap smears
- Access to your own physician when you have an urgent question or concern
- When needed for urgent medical concerns, be seen in the office that day or the next business day
- Treatment over the phone when medically appropriate
- Secure electronic communication with your physician via the patient portal
- Office procedures, such as stitches or skin glue, and shoulder, knee, and hip bursa injections.
- Evening and weekend visits may be available, subject to physician availability. $50 fee applies.
- Home or workplace visits are available, subject to physician availability. Fees of $100 for 5 mile driving distance from our office, plus $5/mile for each additional mile apply. Home or workplace visits are generally limited to a 30 miles radius from clinic.
Live Well Direct Primary Care is thrilled to offer wrinkle reduction services by a trained and skilled physician. As a Live Well member, you will receive specials and discounts offered only to you.
Botox® is a fast, affordable and effective treatment for facial wrinkles. As we age, our skin can be affected by many factors, including hormone loss, cellular changes, collagen loss, sun exposure and more. Wrinkles especially in our forehead and outer eye area (crow’s feet)—form after contraction of the muscles in these areas due to repeated squinting, frowning, smiling. Botox® injections work by temporarily blocking the overactive nerve impulses that cause muscle contractions in the face, creating a smoother appearance. Injections take about 15 minutes and are given in our office by one of our trained providers. Restylane is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the lines that run from your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corners of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines).